Nudity in Sucker Punch according to Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa Hudgens says there’s not a whole lot of clothes in the movie.
Is she trying to lead us viewers on?

Check this article by Nix, Editor and Contributing Writer at BeyondHollywood.com 

Vanessa Hudgens Talks Sucker Punch, Promising Nudity?

Sucker Punch (2011) Movie — By Nix on July 13, 2009
It sure sounds that way. Wasn’t all that long ago when Hudgens got caught sending nudie pics of herself to her boyfriend and oh was the blogosphere abuzz and joyous. But let’s face it, anyone seeing Zack Snyder’s R-rated “Sucker Punch” isn’t going to do it for Hudgens, it’s the promise of ridiculous and overused slow motion shots and totally pointless nudity from his lovely female cast. That’s Snyder for ya, he knows what the boys want, God bless him. According to Hudgens, she’ll be showing some skin in the movie, where she’ll be playing a ’50s-era prostitute.
Teases the former Disney good girl turned 20-year old would-be harlot to Brit mag Metro:
“I’m playing a character named Blondie and it’s set in a brothel in the 1950s, so there’s not a whole lot of clothes.”
I don’t think Metro transcripted that quote right. I’m pretty sure Hudgens added a muffled “Hee hee” to that statement. Cause, you know, she seems like the sort to do that. I could be wrong, of course.
She adds:
“It’ll be gun training, stunts, fighting and all that craziness. I can’t wait. I’m so excited. I’ve wanted to do an action film for a while. I think this is my time to really step it up and get to grow up. It will be somewhat different with the content and a few more foul words but that’s the biggest difference.”
You're definitely not grown up Vanessa if you think being a cast in a movie like Sucker Punch will mature your acting skills. Who's with me?!
Article taken from: http://www.beyondhollywood.com